Skip to main content

Shiver by Abhinandan Pande

How happy is the middle range!
Does the range make you shiver?
does it?

How happy is the glaciated highland!
Does the highland make you shiver?
does it?

fat rocks sings like a jagged force
Rocks are abdominous. rocks are oleaginous,
rocks are suety, however.

cunning seamounts sings like a western volcanism
Seamounts are crafty. seamounts are slick,
seamounts are clever, however.

How happy are southern lowlands!
Now south is just the thing,
To get me wondering if lowlands are south-central.

One afternoon I said to myself,
"Why aren't hillsides more southern?"
Do hillsides make you shiver?
do they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milk Tea Recipe - Abhinandan Pande

INGREDIENTS Water + Milk + Tea (crushed) INSTRUCTIONS 1. Boil water in a saucepan. 2. Add sugar and tea powder in it and boil it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame. 3. Add milk and boil it over medium flame for 6-7 minutes or until bubble starts to rise. You will see the change in color of the tea from milky shade to brown shade when it is ready. 4. Turn off the gas and strain tea in cups.

Destination - Short Story by Abhinandan Pande

It has been two years since we met. Last time was the point at which we were withdrawing at Rome Air terminal as a technique of joining distinctive serious firms. We traded our own email ids and I never understood my email id was a with a grammatical mistake blunder. We have been in six years of expert relationship that finished with a little misconstruing. We never understood that we probably won't get an opportunity to clear it. We both had intense inner self levels to shed off. In these two years' work has constantly kept me occupied. There have been cases where I needed to keep in touch with him for his skill counsel yet my conscience constantly halted me. And afterward one day traveling to London for a gathering was removing my genuine feelings of serenity. I realized he would be there as a piece of the occasion from his firm. I thought to overlook him and carry on expertly as a worker. At last, I entered the meeting corridor. I was brisk enough to understand that h...